EVE has mapped out their User Experience (UX) Process of Web Design and Development with an easy-to-understand infographic. EVE’s UX Process is practiced with each small business start up client.
We begin every project with a User Centric approach. User centric means, we introduced your mission statement, define your audience, and illustrate the main tasks for your website or other Customer Experience touchpoints. This delivers a frictionless Customer Experience.
From concept to completion, EVE carries the business vision and focus through the entire UX Process. We do this by introducing the business mission statement in each iteration of user centric process. EVE wants business owners to feel that their vision is main focus of the entire UX Process. This is done by improving that vision with tangible products that follow the business mission statement.
Typically, the UX process varies depending on the details specific to each client’s project and budget. However, EVE believes in the importance of their process and keeping that plan in line with User Centric focus.
Previously, EVE has covered the universal model of the UX process in an in depth article called: “What every UXD should know about UX Process.”
The official step-by-step UX process of EVE – UX Design Agency:
1. Strategy – Articulates the brand, guiding principles,
and long-term vision
2. Research/Discovery – User and competitor research, informal interviews and surveys
3. Analysis – Draws conclusions from data collected during the research phase
4. Design – Collaboration and iterations happen through interactive wireframes and prototypes
5. Production – High-fidelity design such as, images, icons, and text are created for user testing sessions
6. Launch – Taking the website live while the evaluations and testing continue to occur through in an Agile environment
Download our infographic and post anywhere you need visual inspiration for your user centric business.
EVE takes a personalized approach with each client, developing their ideas to provide an Effective Virtual Experience.
2 Comments. Leave new